Recently I have been trialling online lessons with one of my students.
At first I was unsure whether it would be as effective as face to face lessons but now that we have a system in place, I am definitely a fan.
How does it work?
- I sent the student an email with a link to join the meeting and what is needed for that lesson
- Student follows the link (I use GoToMeeting and the student doesn’t need an account) and we communicate through our computer microphones/headphones and webcam.
- Student complete work by hand during lesson and homework is done on a Word document etc. and emailed to me.
- I mark the document which is emailed back to the student, who prints and sticks in exercise book.
- You don’t have to organise dropping your child off to me – the lesson happens at home
- Cheaper lesson fees
- I can share my screen with the student so can run through lesson material easily
Give it a go for FREE
If you are still sceptical, I don’t blame you. I was to – until I had tried it.
That is why I am offering a free 30 minute online lesson.
Get in touch now on email@example.com or 07904838156 to book your free 30 minute slot.